Monday, June 23, 2014

Made it!

I finally landed in the UK at 10:30am (UTC) yesterday and took a bus from the airport to arrive at the school, by the time I got everything settled and my keys it was pretty late into the day but I still took the opportunity to hike to the top of a grassy hill overlooking the entire campus:

The next day I took a trip down into Sussex with a couple of the girls I live with in the flat. We took the wrong bus (we thought we were going to the pier) and we ended up taking a very long drive through some gorgeous neighborhoods and we arrived at a grocery store and went shopping, which was entirely different too. We had to put a coin in the shopping cart in order to use it..

And then I got to order England's famous Fish and Chips! They actually deep fry a whole fish, not just strips like you see in America. It was so delicious.

I got to Skype Katie today too! She has no idea I took this so neither of us we really ready for the photo..

So far this trip has been nothing short of amazing, I can't wait for the rest of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment